MinneHack is a regional hackathon – a software development competition. Most hackathons take place over a 24 hour period and include any number of teams that are comprised of up to four students. Previous iterations of MinneHack (including our first annual hackathon, originally branded UHack) have attracted 300+ students from 14 colleges and 5 different states – making it the largest hackathon in the Twin Cities! These students consist of motivated software engineers – many of whom are eligible for recruiting.
MinneHack is a unique opportunity to connect with the most talented and passionate technical students from around the region.
- Recruit top MinneHack competitors
- Evangelize your products or APIs
- Interact with students face-to-face through judge and mentorship positions
- Support the development of the Midwest's tech community
We also offer additional benefits based on sponsorship commitment.
- All gold level benefits
- You choose the competition prompt!
- Most prominent logo featured on MinneHack digital and print materials
- Double-size booth at a prime location
- Keynote speech
- Banners in the competition space
- Projected media (inquire for details)
- 4 Judge positions total
- 8 Mentor positions total
- All silver level benefits
- Large size logo on MinneHack digital and print materials
- Dedicated page in MinneHack attendee lanyard pamphlet
- Exclusive product giveaway and announcement
- ThinkTalk opportunity
- 3 Judge positions total
- 4 Mentor positions total
- Official meal sponsor (limited to first 3 gold level sponsors)
- All bronze level benefits
- Option to feature your API or product
- 2 Judge positions
- 3 Mentor positions total
- Option to book a booth
- Official snack sponsor (limited to first 5 silver level sponsors)
- Small logo featured on all MinneHack digital and print materials
- Organization blurb featured in MinneHack attendee lanyard pamphlet
- 2 Mentor positions
- Branded goodies for 'swag bag'
- Attendee resumes