This year's MinneHack prompts and their corresponding prizes are:
- Water – taking a circular approach to the world’s most precious resource, helping customers manage water through conservation, recycling and reuse.
- Nintendo Switch
- Food – keeping food safe all along the supply chain, preventing foodborne illnesses and ensuring safe, high-quality food for people around the world.
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Mechanical Keyboard and Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
- Health – protecting people and businesses from the risk of exposure to germs, keeping people healthy everywhere they eat, stay, play, shop and heal.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Climate – tackling climate change by increasing energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions – for customers and in operations.
- ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV 27” WQHD
These prizes are per-person: each person on a team that wins their respective prompt gets the prize.