How do I win?
MinneHack's sponsors and organizers will evaluate each project submission and award prizes to teams based on a variety of factors. Those factors include, but are not limited to:
Check at least one of these boxes, and you're guaranteed* to win!
What if I don't win?
Smaller-scale events ("Mini Hacks") will be hosted during the hackathon on the Twitch stream. The prizes for those events will be announced as they are awarded, but rest assured: they are equally as cool as the main prizes.
- Dell S2722QC Monitor
- 4K IPS LCD, low response time, considered to be good
- Charges USB-C devices (your laptop? :) and has a USB hub!
- Logitech G604 Mouse
- Bluetooth and dedicated dongle support, not just for gaming!
- Programmable buttons
- Inertial scrollwheel
- SteelSeries Apex 7 Keyboard
- Mechanical keyboard with red switches and per-key RGB
- Good build quality, has a volume control knob, built-in OLED display
- Bose QuietComfort 45 Headphones
- Bluetooth headphones
- Best-in-class at cancelling noise
- Essential equipment for the pandemic era
The runner up!
- VIZIO 65" 4K TV
Runner up to the runner up. Last but not least!
- Oculus Quest 2
- One of the best VR headsets
- Large ecosystem of VR games and apps
Awarded by your fellow hackers through DevPost votes.
- Bose SoundLink Color II Portable Speaker
- Is a Bluetooth speaker
Awarded by MinneHack staff for creativity.
- Creality Ender 3D Printer
- Makes physical objects out of plastic
- Makes it very easy to do so
- See above
* As evaluated by MinneHack organizers and sponsors. We (the MinneHack organizers) reserve the right to award prizes at our sole discretion. If you're reading this, don't worry about it and just have fun!